The information on this page refers to our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/actionforhappiness
Thanks for visiting our Facebook page. If you continue to use it, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our page.
The term 'page' refers to our Facebook page. The term 'you' refers to the user of our page.
The term 'Action for Happiness' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the creator and manager of the page whose registered office is WeWork, 3 Waterhouse Square, 138 Holborn, London EC1N 2SW.
Action for Happiness is a Registered Charity (1175160) and Company Limited by Guarantee (10722435) in England and Wales.
The use of our page is subject to the following terms:
- The content published on the page is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or posted on the page for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials made available on the page is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the page meet your specific requirements.
- The page links to material which is owned by or licensed to us, such as that which appears on our main website www.actionforhappiness.org. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The page includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The page should not be used for personal attacks, defamation, harassment, spam, offensive content, aggressive behavior or illegal activities. The material you post on the site may not be illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or abuse intellectual property rights. If any content posted breaks these rules we reserve the right to block your access to the page and to delete any content posted by you.
- By posting content, you grant Action for Happiness a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use that content including the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat, and incorporate into a collective work.
- You are responsible for the content you post and all activity that occurs under your account. You should not misrepresent yourself or take on the identity of someone else while using the page.
- Promotional content and links should only be posted on the page if they are helpful to other users of our page and in line with our values. Any content or links that are considered to be spam or adding no value will be removed. Your access to the page may also be blocked if this behaviour continues. We reserve all rights to decide whether content posted is deemed acceptable.
- Your use of the page and any dispute arising out of such use of the page is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained on the page is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Action for Happiness and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the page or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the page for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the page.
Through the page you are able to link to other websites and Facebook pages which are not under the control of Action for Happiness. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links or "liking" of other Facebook pages does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Action for Happiness takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the page being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
All items on the page that are the property of Action for Happiness are copyright of Action for Happiness - © Action for Happiness 2011. All rights reserved. These include any text, photos, images, logos, videos or any other documents uploaded.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the copyrighted contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the page as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Download the FREE Action for Happiness app for iOS or Android Gives you friendly nudges with an action idea each day Sends you inspiring messages to give you a boost Helps you connect & share ideas with like-minded people